Players interested in entering in the Open Qualifier will be able to do so on http://fce.gg/cpt_registration until 10:30AM Saturday, September 30.
The PES World Tour consists of LAN tournaments around the world that culminate in a Finals tournament at the end of the circuit. This time around, the finals will take place in 2018, and the players who have achieved the highest points in the ranking will be qualified to fight for the world champion title. Next season, there will also be a competition for the new CO-OP mode in PES 2018.
“We look forward to this season’s PES eSports events and the opportunity it provides for gamers and viewers to further engage with the UEFA Champions League brand,” said UEFA Events SA Marketing Director, Guy-Laurent Epstein.
Check out the official website here.
Overwatch Contenders Season 1 Playoffs Information
After six weeks of intense matches, the top four teams from each region will face off in their respective regional playoffs at the new Blizzard Arena on October 7th and 8th in Burbank. The Season 1 championship title and a share of the $100,000 prize pool is at stake for the winners.
First-round Playoffs Matches:
- North America
- Team EnVyUs vs FNRGFE
- FaZe Clan vs Envision
- Misfits vs Cloud9
- Team Gigantti vs 123
All matches will be streamed on Blizzard’s Twitch channel and on the MLG.tv.
Heroes Global Championship Week 10
Week 10 of League Play determined the third through sixth place teams that will contend in the regional playoffs for the third seed for each region in the HGC Finals.
- In Europe, Team Expert (8-6) took out Team Liquid (6-8), 3-0, locking in Expert’s third place standing and seeding them into the final round of the playoffs.
- While Team Freedom (11-3) has already qualified for the HGC Finals, they barely edged out Tempo Storm, 3-2. Tempo Storm will head to the playoffs, where they will face the winner of Round 1 on September 30.
- In Korea, L5 (11-3) spared no one as it took on Tempest (11-3) in a tiebreaker match to determine the second HGC Finals spot for the region. L5 swept the series, 3-0, sending Tempest to the final round of the Korean HGC Playoffs.
HGC Playoffs September 29 – October 1
The third seed in the HGC Finals for each region will be determined by a special playoff bracket. The fifth and sixth place teams will face off with the winner taking on the fourth place team in the second round. The final round will pit the winner of that match against the third place team with the victor advancing to the HGC Finals.
- Team Liquid vs. Zealots – Friday, September 29 at 11 a.m. (PT)
- Round 1 winner will face Tricked esport – Saturday, September 30 at 11 a.m. (PT)
- Round 2 winner will face Team Expert – Sunday, October 1 at 11 a.m. (PT)
- North America
- Superstars vs. Spacestation Gaming – Friday, September 29 at 2 p.m. (PT)
- Round 1 winner will face Tempo Storm – Saturday, September 30 at 2 p.m. (PT)
- Round 2 winner will face Gale Force Esports – Sunday, October 1 at 2 p.m. (PT)
- MVP Miracle vs. Team BlossoM – Friday, September 29 at 2 a.m. (PT)
- Round 1 winner will face Mighty – Saturday, September 30 at 2 a.m. (PT)
- Round 2 winner will face Tempest – Sunday, October 1 at 2 a.m. (PT)
All matches will be broadcast on the Heroes of the Storm Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/blizzheroes
StarCraft II GSL Super Tournament
The Global StarCraft II League (GSL) kicks off its final major tournament of the year with the second GSL Super Tournament on September 28th through October 1st in Seoul. This is the last event in which players can earn World Championship Series (WCS) points and for WCS Korea players, the final seed into the WCS Global Finals at BlizzCon is also at stake.
GSL Super Tournament Prize Pool:
- 1st – $10,780 USD & 1,500 WCS KR Points
- 2nd – $4,490 USD & 1,050 WCS KR Points
- 3rd/4th – $2,250 USD & 675 WCS KR Points
- 5th-8th – $900 USD & 450 WCS KR Points
- 9th-16th – $450 USD & 225 WCS KR Points
Catch all the action live on the GSL Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/gsl
World of Warcraft Mythic Dungeon Invitational
Over the weekend, Europe and the Americas rounded off the Group Stage portion of the Mythic Dungeon Invitational. The top two teams from each region earned their spot in the Playoffs where they will compete for a share of the $100,000 USD prize pool.
- Team Bigpulll
- North America
- Friends With Affixes
Now the stage is set for this weekend’s playoffs in which the first round kicks off at 9:00 a.m. (PT) on Saturday, September 30. The semifinals will start on Sunday, October 1 at 9:00 a.m. (PT) with the grand finals immediately following.
All the action will be broadcast live on the Warcraft Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft